Friday, September 10, 2010

A dyeing day..

The weather has been exceptionally gorgeous here in Delaware. So today I decided to get some roving dyed to set outside to dry. Well, what do you know..the drying brings on the clouds. Please dont rain on my roving!

Yesterday I ordered a Fancy Kitty Kitten Drum Carder from Ron. I cannot wait until it gets here. You have to check out his site if you are interested in fiber work. He does amazing work at awesome prices. I ordered my Kitten with the Fine cloth and motorized kit. I figured why put more pressure on my hand / wrist if I dont have to. Here's his site: http://fancy-kitty.com/index.html. You will be extremely impressed. I know I am. I'm like a kid at christmas waiting for their toys. LOL.

Well, everyone, have a great day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment