Thursday, September 16, 2010

A week of ups and downs

Wow, its been one of those weeks. First I got my drum carder and was SUPER happy and excited. I have been playing with it all week.  I have been getting fiber in the mail every day. Its like Christmas here for me.

Then today I get up, and realize that I have to put my 20 year old kitty, Pig, to sleep. She lived a long and happy life, and I knew this was coming. It is just very sad. This is the 5th pet (the original 5 that Tj and I had when we first got together) that I have had to put to sleep in the last 2 years. It never gets any easier.

Then this afternoon I am outside, in the rain, putting oil in my car (don't ask) and UPS shows up with my ball winder and yarn swift. Happy moment.

Tonight we went to the Melting Pot and I ate so much...that place is awesome. I would go there just for cheese and chocolate.

And just now I received an email that my Dharma Trading order has been shipped. More presents this weekend.

So I am hoping, from now on...its just going to be GOOD news.

No comments:

Post a Comment